2022 UST LAW ADMISSION PROCESS
Application period is from April 18 to July 15, 2022 only.
- Applicants are required to accomplish the online application. Click Start My Application (https://lawadmission.ust.edu.ph/) to proceed.
- Please fill in all the fields. Enter “N/A” or “0” if information is not applicable. Read all important notes before proceeding.
- You may save and update your data as often as you wish; however, once you click on the “Submit and Finish My Application” button at the end of the application form, you will no longer be allowed to alter your entries.
- Make sure that your email address is current and active. Your reference number will be sent to the email address you indicated in the pre-registration. You may check your spam/junk box in case you do not see it in your inbox.
- The UST Office for Admissions will not accept walk-in applicants for submission of documents. The Application Form should be accomplished and uploaded online, together with the requirements below.
- 2×2 ID picture
- College Transcript of Scholastic Records
- An applicant must be a holder of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree, or a candidate for graduation for such degree by end of school year 2021-2022 and should have earned at least 18 units of English courses, 18 units of Social Science courses and 6 units of Mathematics.
- If an applicant is graduating in 2022, the original copy of a temporary transcript containing College records from the first year up to the first term/semester of the fourth or last year prior to graduation should be submitted.
- PSA Birth Certificate
- One (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character
- For UST graduates/graduating students, the certificate should come from the Office for Student Affairs (OSA).
- For non-UST graduates/graduating students, the certificate should come from the Guidance Office or its equivalent or from the Dean of their current College.
- Applicants who graduated in 2016 or earlier may submit a certificate from their employer. Graduates of 2018 to 2022 should secure the certificate from their school.
Original copies of admission requirements should be submitted during enrollment.
- For payment of the non-refundable application fee of PhP1,100.00, click on the link below for the specific instructions. The following banks are accepting payments for application: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Metrobank, Banco de Oro, China Bank, Security Bank.
Payment Instructions: Click here.