UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
FACULTY OF CIVIL LAW
Application period for A.Y. 2023-2024: March 27 – July 3, 2023
2023 UST LAW ADMISSION PROCESS
- Applicants are required to accomplish the online application. Click Start My Application to proceed.
- Please fill out all the fields. Type “N/A” or “0” if information is not applicable. Read all important notes before proceeding.
- You may edit your application as often as you wish; however, once you click the “Submit and Finish My Application” editing will no longer be possible.
- Make sure that your email address is current and active. Your reference number will be sent to the email address you indicated in the pre-registration. You may check your spam/junk box in case you did not receive it in your inbox.
- Application and submission of requirements are done online, the UST Office for Admissions will not accept walk-in applicants.Application Requirements:
- 2×2 ID picture (JPEG only)
- College Transcript of Scholastic Records (PDF only)
- An applicant must be a holder of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree, or a candidate for graduation for such degree by end of school year 2022-2023.
- If an applicant is graduating in 2023, the original copy of a temporary transcript containing College records from the first year up to the first term/semester of the fourth or last year prior to graduation should be submitted.
- PSA Birth Certificate (PDF only)
- One (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character (PDF only)
- For UST graduates/graduating students, the certificate should come from the Office for Student Affairs (OSA).
- For non-UST graduates/graduating students, the certificate should come from the Guidance Office or its equivalent or from the Dean of their current College.
- Applicants who graduated in 2018 or earlier may submit a certificate from their employer. Graduates of 2019 to 2023 should secure the certificate from their school.
- Wait for UST OFAD to verify your requirements. An email will be sent to you once your requirements have been verified.
- Once verified, pay the non-refundable application fee of Php 1,100.00. Payment is done online using the University Payment Gateway (log in to your account in the application portal for payment)
- Test permit will be available for download once payment has been processed.
For more information, please visit http://www.ustcivillaw.com/.
For inquiries, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.